Current Ski Conditions
Updated: Monday, March 29, 2021
We're closed for the season. Thanks so much to all of you who visited us this year—it was a record-breaking year for us with far more skiers than we've ever seen!
We encourage you to sign up for our newsletter (you can do so by clicking the button to the right). We'll be keeping folks up to date on trail work days next fall!
TRAIL CLOSURE: Please note that the backcountry trail, WOODCHUCK RAMBLE, is being temporarily closed due to logging activity. The trail conditions are not currently safe for skiing, so we request that you steer clear.
• Please continue to wear masks around the parking area, and maintain one person/pod at at time in the hut.
• Please remember to keep your dogs kept under control, with pooper scoopers ready for use, and take them only on the dedicated Dog Loop.
Camel's Hump Nordic COVID-19 Protocols
Please observe the following protocols while using our trails this season:
- Only 1 person/pod in the warming hut at a time
- We will not be using the sign-in sheet or envelopes this season, so please put your $10/person fee into the GREEN box in the warming hut.
- When you encounter other skiers on the trails, please MASK-UP and maintain appropriate distancing.
- As always, we work by the Honor System here at CHN. Your cooperation is appreciated!
Please Note: Due to the difficulty of keeping Port-O-Lets clean and safe for our visitors, we will not be providing them at the Warming Hut this season.
For more information about recreating outdoors safely, please visit the Agency of Natural Resources' "Outdoor Recreation and COVID-19" page.
You'll receive timely conditions updates and be able to join in the online discussions with other skiers.
Current Weather Conditions:
Click here to see current weather conditions up near CHN.
(You'll be taken to the Weather Underground website.)
Trail fee of $10 is honor system with a new deposit box located at the Warming Hut on Bert White Road. Please consider a Season Pass to support the all-volunteer efforts at CHNSA.
We're hoping to sign up as many season-members as possible. CHNSA really depends on your support. If you'd like to sign up, please visit our Membership Info page for details. We're also looking for volunteers to help with grooming, hut staffing, and other maintenence activities. If you're interested in helping out, please give Dave Brautigam a call at 802-735-5490.
If you would like to report on your skiing experience, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll include them. We definitely appreciate any input!